Monday, March 29, 2021

A MONDAY OF GALES IN THE BROOKFIELDS

Blood glucose 105. The Worcester Airport reported wind gusts of 56 mph! I drove down to Country Corner for the newspaper and decided I would hunker down at the Poodle all day.In turn I watched documentaries all day. First, I watch Years of Lightening Days of Drums. This is a wonderful tribute to JFK. I recommend any who are interested in Kennedy's life to watch it as a review. Next I watched Humanity from Space. This PBS special covers a perspective on how we got here from the beginning.Watch it! Next I watched LBJ PArt 3. This is found on You Tube and reviews the Vietnam War years and the demise of Johnson. All three captured my Monday... a retrospective view of important topics.By nightfall the winds have subsided and we may have a freeze tonight so the sap can run in the morning. My Monday was good. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment