Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A CALMER TUESDAY

For two days in a row I have begun with a 15 minute exercise on my new bicycle.It gets me going. This Tuesday saw me doing "janitorial" work in the bathroom and kitchen.I then reverted to watching Storage Wars and researching my Allante' on E-Bay. There are no less than 20 Cadillacs for sale. Some are low mileage. Condition varies. White and red are the more popular colors.I like learning all I can because the car is sophisticated. Back to cold weather I must be patient as the top is down..... I will get the oil changed in the Honda at Ken's in East Brookfield.Went over to "Josh the Barber" for my monthly clipping. I look like old Dick Vitale. We went to Ware to Walmart and I craved McDonald's french fries.Seems I get the bottom of the barrel... small pieces. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment