Thursday, March 11, 2021

SETON HALL DEFEATS ST. JOHN'S IN OVERTIME 77-69

After losing four games in a row the Pirates prevailed over the "Johnnies" in a Big East Tournament contest in Overtime. It seems the Pirates had a handle on the entire game. Tomorrow night they will play Georgetown University.Today's weather was splendid. I drove the red Allante' down to Country Corner and bought $20 worth of gasoline.Head pumper Amanda was befuddled not knowing where to put the nozzel. It's a tricky situation. She laughed when I showed her the button. The fog of the morning gave was to partly cloudy then fair skies by noon.At one I moved my chair and caught some rays for a good hour.Three days in a row makes me feel good. The temperature may have reached seventy? I drove over to Birch Hill at half-time but returned home to watch the second half.Go Pirates! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment