Wednesday, March 10, 2021

MORE WONDERFUL SUNSHINE IN MARCH

The day began cold. It wasn't until afternoon that the sun came around warming things up. My easy chair did the trick relaxing for more than an hour. This makes two straight days. I feel like I am getting some color. Tomorrow will be day three then the party will be over for the time being.I watched the Big East tourniment with Georgetown defeating Xavier. Then I drove the Allante' over to the Potvins. No bonfire as Chase was to be picked up. Evie and MAddi were in T-shirts and shorts. They were frollicing around.My visit was brief. I watched more basketballthen onto the evening news.Tomorrow I take the Cady to Country Corner for gasoline.It will be fun as gas fill is a secret. Seton HAll plays St. John at three on FS1. Should be interesting. Spoke briefly with "Johnson" who was busy. The day was good. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment