Friday, March 26, 2021

A WINDY FRIDAY IN LATE MARCH

Exercise bike as planned - two 15 minute sessions. The day remained cloudy until mid afternoon. I waited until after two to sit out in the sunshine for about an hour.Despite the wind, the rays were warm.Relaxing in sunshine is just what the doctor ordered.I journeyed over to Birch Hill and had an enjoyable time with family. Chase was "up" for his football game tonight at seven.He wears number 10. I don't know how detrimental the wind will be? Watched Steve Magnante & Barrett-Jackson Car Auction. Seems every car or truck sold for $100,000. I think my Allante' is worth every penny I paid for it.The gibbous moon was rising in the Eastern sky when I returned home. No money in the mail or on-line. Johnson Saturday I guess. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment