Friday, March 19, 2021

SPRING IS HERE!

Spring is here and tomorrow will usher it in in grand style. We have been faced with a cold week. Today was no different with early temperatures in the teens.My daily routine of 15 minutes on my exercise bike both in the AM and at night sees me uncomfortable. Hopefully, in time, things will get better. I had a nice phone conversation with the VA pharmacist. My daily readings of blood glucose were satisfactory! I take insulin only at night before retiring.March Madness provided two overtime contests which I thoroughly enjoyed.Josh called advising me of Chase's football game at Quaboag tomorrow at 11:00. The bright sunshine should provide more moderate temperatures. Jeff and Amy have invited me & Johnson to stop by at their Sugar House.Will advise Johnson in the AM. HAd some New England Clam Chowder for lunch. I'm ready for Spring.. are you? ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment