Saturday, March 27, 2021

A LATE MARCH CAMPFIRE

My exercise on the bike continues...was both morning and night. Dick Johnson arrived at 11:00 and gave me a tour of Southern Worcester County. It seems some destinations were either closed or not appealing.We ended up skipping lunch.Next I enjoyed another sitting in the sun then went to Josh's. He made a new purchase - a small used riding mower. It seems Evie took control of it driving all over the yard.We traveled to Hannaford for food.I waited in the parking lot and had two folks comment on my "Red Rocket" as Josh calls the Allante'.When we returned a campfire was built. As it turns out a social gathering was held. Heidi joined us along with Brian, Ben and others. I was waiting for the moon to rise but left before it rose. My interest in the NCAA Sweet Sixteen was nominal. Syracuse isn't on untill late tonight. Pass.It was a fun Saturday in late March! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment