Monday, November 30, 2020

A RAINY, WINDY MONDAY

Blood glucose 118  Weight 168lbs

As nice as Sunday was this day wasn't! I did my usual laundry then came home and laid low. I didn't leave the Poodle all day but instead watched Pawn Stars. As the day progressed the weather got worse. In mid-afternoon SonJosh came by and cleaned the garage. It had been a mess with leaves, etc. since the 30 televisions left last week. Now it is orderly


.No bonfire today.

My itchy back continues to bother me from the time I get up to the time I go to bed. I have no resolve except applying analgesic cream. I can't see it. It bothers me and the only thing I can do is scratch it. The itch left for the Summer and now has returned.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

2 comments:

  1. Bob go to the dermatologist I had a bad rash get them to give you a prescription "clobetasol propionate" it is a steroid cream-- I've used it many times it does the trick

    ReplyDelete
  2. worst thing you can do is scratch,you may transport it to another part of the body

    ReplyDelete