Thursday, November 12, 2020

MY BEETHOVEN THURSDAY

 BLOOD GLUCOSE 106

This was a day calling for some creativity. It was cloudy, spotty rainy and cooling down. Needless to say it wasn't nice. My trip to NB to Hannaford for food was brief. I scoured both newspapers (USA Today and the New York Times for interesting stories and found few to hold my interest.. SO..I reverted to You Tube and found much to hold my interest!

I watched for an hour C-Span's Brian Lamb interview a man who wrote  book about TRUMP. It was most interesting and revealing.  For an hour I watched with great interest! This Trump guy has lived a life of deceit! It's no wonder we are faced with the accusations regarding the present situation of alleged voter fraud! Nancy Pelosi calls it best as a circus! IT'S AWFUL FOR AMERICA TO PUT UP WITH THIS.

On a peaceful not I watched Riccardo Muti conduct the Chicago Symphony on Beethoven's 9th Symphony..The Chorale Symphony. Then I enjoyed watching Beethoven's Sixth Symphony ( The Pastoral) and then the Eighth Symphony. I have enjoyed these for a lifetime!

No campfire on Birch Hill as Lily had a game at Tantasqua where dad was.

Friday will be colder and more rain.I can take it! I also enjoyed reading old e-mails of mine dating back to 2008!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


1 comment: