Sunday, November 8, 2020

ALEX TREBEK 1940-2020

Blood glucose 85

Alex Trebek has died at age 80. With more than 8,000 Jeopardy programs over 30 years Alex was truly a star in his own right!

I have corresponded with Alex over the years and felt a certain bonding of our friendship. The media has begun covering his life's story and tomorrow's Times and USA Today will have banner headlines I am sure. I have an autographed photo and a hand written postcard postmarked April 1, 2019 reading "Dear Bob, Thanks for all the kind words and the info. All the best. signed Alex T."

Today was another summerlike day in the Brookfields. The morning was chilly. I spent watching Jane Pauley on CBS Sunday Morning.  I like Jane's style. The features are always good. 

Now it's all about President-Elect Joe Biden. I sense Joe Biden is a man of great courage given all of the tragedies experienced in his life. I wish "Mr. President" well.

Tomorrow looks like another delightful day in November. I'll take it! Laundry and Hannaford in the morning.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment