Wednesday, November 11, 2020

WEDNESDAY

The weather deteriorated as the day progressed. I  worked assiduously all day trying to access my e-mail. Then I tried to log onto You-Tube and was successful employing the code "Pirates2021!" which Ben gave me last Sunday night. I had been without this for a couple of weeks and now it's back to normal. Next it was getting my Yahoo.com to work. Wouldn't you know it I did get it on the 100th try!

Josh built a fire at 5:00 and I decided not to go. Darkness presents possible problems for me walking in the dark with a cane. Maybe we can start earlier? I think a flashlight would be a good idea.

I am all set with printer ink for two years. Expensive yet necessary.

My Veterans Day was above average! Thanks!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment