Friday, November 20, 2020

A SIXTY DEGREE FRIDAY IN THE BROOKFIELDS

Blood glucose 87  Weight 165lbs

The weather was more like it today. Moderating temperatures and partly cloudy skies were a heck of a lot better than the two previous days. I had to do another batch of laundry in the morning then off to Tony's Cleaners in Spencer. It seems my wardrobe is in top shape. I like organization!

Listened to WJMJ Radiothon parts of the morning then off to Hannaford NB. I stocked up with nutritional drinks Plus and got some Oatmeal Raisin cookies. My weight was down so I have more calorie-laden goodies.

Lily has a final game in field hockey at Quaboag this afternoon. All of the girls were playing in shirt sleeves and Miss Lily got to play 5 minutes without scoring. The team defeated North Brookfield 3-0!

I saw Ronnie and Chrissie at the game and was invited for Thanksgiving for a family meal.

Tonight the game shows were preempted by the Patriot program. I watched Polka King Jimmy Sturr

on RFD TV. 

November 22nd is coming up and each year I am mindful of the JFK assassination in 1963. I would expect seeing some documentaries over the weekend?

Tomorrow looks to be cooler. Will call Johnson in the morning.

TRUMP is sinking!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



 


No comments:

Post a Comment