Saturday, November 14, 2020

A SATURDAY IN NOVEMBER

 The weather fooled me today. I traveled to Ken's Citgo in East Brookfield for an oil change ($28.00) and returned for Johnson's arrival. It seemed warm. I grabbed a jacket knowing things could change. Temperatures were in the 40s.

Dick arrived around 11 and we headed West again. I figured it would be a routine trip to nowhere and it was. I said "Let's go to Amherst and Northampton and we did. We drove to Leeds and toured the VA facility. Traffic was moderate. The trip ended with the usual Subway feast back in West Brookfield.

I had a date for 3:00pm atop Birch Hill. When I arrived I realized how cold it really was. Didn't bring my flight-hooded military jacket with a hood so I froze on one side and baked on the other. Evie was in a good mood responding to my teaching her about US currency. We had fun. Then we picked up Chase from his gardening job.

Tonight I watched the game shows and it seems they are 're-runs?"

This Saturday was good especially in the confines of my Poodle!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment