Sunday, November 22, 2020

A COLD, CLOUDY SUNDAY IN NOVEMBER

Other than buying the Sunday Times for $6.00 I remained at the Poodle all day. Mindful of the JFK Assassination 57 years ago today I spent a portion of the day reflecting on who JFK really was. I watched "Years of Lightening Day of Drum" for the umteenth time and appreciate the message the video reveals: JFK was "All of the Above." In all of the years of appreciating what JFK stood for I met ONE Rock Ribbed Conservative Republican who hated the man.

In other matters I watched the New England Patriots lose to Houston.  Then I listened to music from my CD collection. Am sending select artists to Ben in Belmont.

Spoke with Chase Robert Potvin about his 16th birthday tomorrow. Must speak with Josh as to the availability of seeing him. It's possible I will not be able to see him. 

No special plans for Monday. Will dust the office and other rooms. Hopefully the sun will come out!



ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment