Monday, November 2, 2020

A GOOD MONDAY INDEED!

 The big accomplishment of this Monday was figuring out how to log onto my blog site. I close the day knowing I have optimism in my attempts tomorrow.

The change in time makes for adjustments. I feel I have a good handle from 4:00PM onward. I catch the 4 o'clock weather with Pete Bouchard and other news then I switch  to FOX, CNBC and others. With the Election tomorrow I like different points of views. My next big move is to PBS at 6:00. I like Judy Woodruff until Lester Holt comes on at 6:30. This is my favorite news summary.

The two game shows of Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy take up an hour in shows requiring me to think. Lastly I take 30 minutes of solitude. No interruptions before I begin my duties of taking medications and a shower. I try to retire at 9:00PM. Easy Listening music plays in the background.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment