Tuesday, November 10, 2020

A SUMMER'S TUESDAY IN NOVEMBER

 Blood glucose 87  Weight 171lbs.

It was another Summer's day with little to do! We had another frost with temperatures at 30 degrees. I went about my business by getting a tank full of gas at $2.15 per gallon. Did a lot of reflecting as the day unfolded. Sat in the breezeway then in the warm sunshine.

I did a tour of North Brookfield on Donovan Road and others. What impresses me is the quality homes that came along 20 years ago.

Enjoyed a campfire on Birch Hill in the dark! It was a good fire built with dry wood. Little Evie played with a remote car. The grandkids had games.

Tomorrow is Veterans Day. I pride myself in having served in the U.S. Army and Vietnam from 1966-1968. I got to see the world and learned a bit about life. I was an x-ray technician.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment