Monday, November 23, 2020

A DOUR MONDAY TURNED BRIGHT

This was a different Monday. I received a letter from the Registry of Motor Vehicles stating "the RMV has suspended all orders for vanity plates during the current State of Emergency until further notice." 

My morning was good cleaning and arranging. I put together a collection of CDs for Ben. Will mail them tomorrow.

Enjoyed watching The Carpenters "Gold." Haven't watched it for a while. I like Karen's soft touch and smile. Poor girl lived to be about 32.

The feature of my video watch was "HUMANITY FROM SPACE." This 60 minute "journey through 12,000 years is a wonderful program to view. It covers all of the bases of our past. Good to view for it gives great perspectives of innovations and inventions and addresses our future. Great watch!

Chase Robert stopped by and I gave him his birthday gifts. The family was going on a secret trio to Foxboro!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment