Friday, November 13, 2020

MY BEST DAY OF THE WEEK!

 Blood Glucose 106

Today was the best day of the week for me! The gloomy, dismal weather taught me a lesson: KEEP BUSY! And that I did. knew the Poodle needed some cleaning and I began by tackling my back room. It took me an hour to rearrange stuff. I took the challenge to heart and came out the winner.

My next thing came in watching a video on the BEE-GEES.I like their music and filled another hour and a half with tunes I haven't heard in six months, perhaps. Only one Bee Gee survives: Barry Gibb. Robin and Maurice and Andy are gone.

The next task came in going through a pile of papers to be filed. Once again I allowed myself to take my time and I was thrilled with some findings. I found 30 pages of OntheCommon blog titles dating back to March 3, 2007 with my first blog entry entitled "The Country Auctioneer. "I have 30 pages of entries which serve me well for reminiscing and ideas. All are from the year 2007. The Telegram does not have any saved copies so this is a treasure!

There's a recap of all Potvins over the centuries to include " ROBERT L. POTVIN .  American politician, Candidate for U.S. Representative from Massachusetts" I will make copies for Ben and Josh as learning about our roots is fun!

The day and night went by nicely and proved to be my best day of the week!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment