Wednesday, November 25, 2020

THE BEST CAMPFIRE EVER!

 This Wednesday began with three tree surgeons and a frontend loader removing a the remains of a tree fallen this Summer. The Mass DOT men cut it up in pieces which Josh selected some for his own use. I commend the men for taking care of matters.

Hannaford Brothers is a driving force in the food industry. The North Brookfield store is beautiful! Hannaford has about 190 stores in the Northeast and our store is a showpiece!

The weather this day was much warmer yet dismal. I was invited to a campfire at 4:00 PM. I dressed warmly and didn't need it. I was given a new pair of long-johns. When I arrived Little Evie was assiduously doing math problems as we congregated around the fire. I was so impressed with her effort I gave her a five dollar bill! She's brilliant!

Today's bonfire was the 'best ever.' It was made up of dry ash wood and radiated the area as darkness settled in. Chase was lazing around on a bench. He drove again today and I promised  him a chance to drive the Honda. He agreed.

I relaxed in the glow of the fire and realized how thankful I was to be with family! Tomorrow I'll call Ben in Belmont and chat with Savannah.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


 

No comments:

Post a Comment