Friday, November 27, 2020

OUR BLACK FRIDAY CAMPFIRE

The appointed hour for today's fire was 3:00 PM. Josh had  already a good fire going when I arrived. It was cloudy and somewhat cold. As I sat near the fire my front was warm and my back was cold!

Chase, Evie and Madeline were busy throwing the football around. I had suggested that a flat screen television was in order for the Seton Hall - Louisville basketball game at 4:00.Josh got the television from the barn setting it up and we watched the game in style. The game was nip and tuck all the way. It was tied at the Half at which time I opted to come home to watch the second half.

The Hall fell back ten points then regained their form with a tie only to lose in the last seconds by one point. As the late Jim Nolen said more than once 'It's only a game!" So now the 2020 season is off and running.

Black Friday was uneventful Hopefully tomorrow the sun will shine!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment