Wednesday, November 18, 2020

MY YOU-TUBE WEDNESDAY

 Blood glucose 83

It was the coldest morning of the season. The wind made it feel colder and I remained inside! I did tank up with gasoline and read the newspapers closely. The morning sun warmed my kitchen nicely.

In the afternoon I reverted to my front office and tuned into You-Tube. First I watched how Tesla automobiles are made. There are 160 robots used in the manufacturing process! Then I went onto watching rare coin features. First it was about US silver dollars then Lincoln cents. It seems hard currency is a thing of the past! I have a couple US silver dollars on my desk to remind me of 1980 when the world went wild in redemption. I paid up to $25 for one dollar!

Tonight I went over Birch Hill at 4:15pm. The sun was setting and it was a beautiful sight in a clear sky. The moon is waxing and will not be full until the 30th. Saw Josh's office in the basement.

Lily has two field hockey in the next two days and the weather looks good.

My Wednesday was good!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment