Thursday, November 19, 2020

A WARMER THURSDAY IN NOVEMBER

BLOOD GLUCOSE 83

The day was warmer yet still cold for November. The big news is the WJMJ-88.9 FM Radio Thon. I have been contemplating making a donation for some time and I did. I listened to the programming all morning and was amused to hear the Hartford Bishop, Leonard Blair donated $100 to match Glenn Colligan's $100 donation! This one radio station covers a vast variety and news to include ABC on the hour.

Did go to Lily's game and remained for the first half only. The Cougars were behind 1-0 when I left. Don't know the outcome.

The USA Today Special Edition on 2021 College Hoops Preview is on the newsstand. $4.95.  I thought Seton Hall University was going to make headlines and instead They are ranked 4th in projected standings. Villanova is ranked first. In other Hall news Myles Powell wasn't drafted! It's a shame as Powell was truly a rock star on the court. I don't know how the season will unfold? I still like the Pirates, regardless!

Give it up Trump!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment