Tuesday, November 24, 2020

A NICE BUT COLD TUESDAY

It was laundry day in Warren this Tuesday morning. Most days are quiet and this day was no different. I spend $5.00 and get my money's worth. The hype of Thanksgiving Day seems to be quelled by the virus

Did mail a collection of CDs to Ben in Belmont, NC..

After lunch I moved my easy chair into the sunshine and relaxed for about 45 minutes. There was some activity at the felled tree. A yellow truck.. either National Grid or Mass Highway saw a man with a chain saw cut up part of the tree. The remainder hangs!

I called Josh to see the campfire plans. He said "Dress warmly." I did and was chilled until he finally got things going. Chase joined us and told about his first day driving on a Permit.

Looks like we won't be celebrating Thanksgiving as planned!

Food shopping once more at Hannaford and yes we get our Social Security pay tomorrow.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment