Wednesday, November 11, 2020

VETERANS DAY 2020

 I ran out of printer ink 952 so I drove to Staples, Sturbridge  for a replacement. All they had was 952XL - a five pack for $191.99. The good news is I was granted a 25% discount of $48.00 for being a Veteran! It seems I haven't used my printer very much in the past year but needed it today to print a copy of "One Lucky Soldier"  my story of my time in uniform.1966-1968.I printed a copy for Amantha at Citgo. She gives me my newspapers each morning to start my day.

The mood has changed with warm temperatures and cloudy conditions. Looks like this pattern will prevail for the rest of the week then colder weather will push forward.

"Alibi Trump" continues to persist. No newspapers find evidence of collusion. When will he concede?

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment