Tuesday, December 1, 2020

RUBY TUESDAY, AGAIN

This December Tuesday was uneventful. After shopping at Hannaford NB I set out to get an Inspection Sticker. Then the rains came and I delayed things until after lunch. My latest food was New England Clam Chowder. delicious. For desert I enjoyed some Australian Black Licorice. This stuff is that good.

Got my Honda inspected at Deans West Brookfield. $35.00. It's good for a year. Also received my Arbella Mutual Insurance bill of $431.25. $406.75 if paid in full. I feel I have good coverage. I have Towing  and Labor and $100,000 Limits for Damage to Someone's Else's Property. My agent is Westbrook Ins. Agency.

I tended to filling my pill cady. Got a slew of drugs in the mail.

Josh invited me to his ranch for a 4:00PM camp fire. Once more I was under-dressed. The winds were whipping and the fire was struggling to keep me warm. I remained only one hour as I was cold. JB gave me a fur hat which helped. Another bowl of clam chowder helped.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN




No comments:

Post a Comment