Sunday, November 29, 2020

A SUNSHINE SUNDAY

All day was a brilliant sunshine in a clear sky. I called Chase after ten and asked him if he wanted to drive. He obliged and we traveled all over West Brookfield for more than an hour. Chase demonstrates confidence in handling my Honda. We traveled many back roads and even on Route 9. I give him an A for his talent!

The Patriots got some of my attention in their victory over Phoenix. They won in the last few minutes 20-17.

I called Josh and learned he was working on his latest enterprise.. a soccer field on his property. It measures 180' by 90'. He defined it with markers and should be great for the Potvin kids and friends.  There wasn't any campfire today.

Ben called at 6:00 PM on Google Duo. We enjoyed this new experience. I saw Savvy and Allison and their Christmas tree and lights.

I watched the championship ten pin bowling then reverted to music after the NBC Nightly News. Judith Durham and the Seekers are a favorite of mine.

This one day was excellent!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment