Wednesday, March 20, 2019

SEIZE SPRING!

The next 90 days can and may define our whole years successes and activities! Procrastination is a dirty word. We put off so many things and must realize actions speak louder than words!

Accomplishing things not only gets them done but give us a feeling of attainment. Life's seeds will eventually yield harvests. Now we must act.

My Wednesday was good. I did get into Worcester for some physical therapy and may have discovered the culprit a twisted muscle  on my left lower calf. I return to the VA on Monday for a follow-up. I will see a dermatologist at MGH on the 27th.

Doctor Grace's obituary reads spot-on. I have so many memories of "Louis the Healer," professionally and as a close friend. Dr. Grace called a spade a spade! He was the only person who I knew of that bought a year's supply of tuna at a time at Ocean State Job Lot. Lou truly was the entrepreneur as evidenced how he subdivided Hillside Avenue, N. Brookfield. Beautiful homes overlooking Graceland plus a new location for the U.S. Post Office 01535!

Life does go on, my friends, so I repeat Seize Spring!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN






No comments:

Post a Comment