Sunday, March 10, 2019

MARY LANE HOSPITAL OUTPATIENT

My pain and discomfort overnight prompted me to call SonJosh. It was his decision to bring me to Mary Lane. On a snowy  Sunday morning the place of my birth (7-29-1942) was quiet as well as friendly. I feel I was treated like a king  and I was. The expediency of my visit made my pain a little better.

Some folks just don't like hospitals and courtrooms as was the wisdom of Atty James Nolen. For me.. I look for solutions to my problems.

After taking vitals Dr. Fey came ion and performed an ultrasound. Negative. Then a CTscan. Negative.

The interesting part of my stay was a 90 year old lady next door who had fallen. Her language was salty and quite entertaining. I heard he say "Too bad they don't have a forever pill..take it and never wake up." Hearing her moans and groans told me life doesn't get easier if we are so lucky to grow that old! Bones get brittle and falls seem to be inevitable.

My stay may have been 2.5 - 3 hours then released. My main and condition is none better bet it is comforting to know{I'm going to live!}

I'll send the paperwork to Dr. Sanjay at the VA and go from there. Sciatica? I don't know!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment