Friday, March 15, 2019

A LONG AND RESTFUL NIGHT'S SLEEP

The late night Seton Hall victory over Georgetown clearly assuaged any anxieties I had over not winning. It was a marvelous display of talent and tonight at 9 the Pirates will face Marquette University at Madison Square Garden.

I finally discovered a way to use my blue plastic back-scratcher without sponge pads. I just apply the cream directly on the surface of the tool. Also, the VA just called scheduling me for 3 more visits to address the pain issue. Today, it hurts, but knowing help is on the way eases the pain a bit.

STERLING SILVER FLATWARE

Just received a phone call from a friend who has decided to sell her sterling flatware. This is not a bad idea! It can be found money and at $15 an ounce the .925 Sterling can add up. Forks, spoons and other service items are solid and knife handles are figured at .5 ounces each.

With Spring at our door step a wise consumer will prepare for estate sales. By doing the event yourselves you can capture the local markets and have some fun doing it! I did it one year ago and earned enough to pay a painter to decorate my entire living area!

With warmer weather coming in.. a word to the wise is sufficient!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN






No comments:

Post a Comment