Friday, March 8, 2019

MY VERY QUIET FRIDAY

It seems it is taking me  lots of muster to get myself going in the morning. I take it one event at a time such as getting a coffee and 2 newspapers to read. This is an alternative to watching morning television which I rarely do.

The season hasn't broken yet. Word is moderate temps will follow. There remains a ton of snow on the ground.

I did a lot of channel surfing and YouTube watching. Did go to Spencer for laundry and Hannaford Brothers for a small lot of food. Just finished watching my favorite singer, Bobby Riedel's profile. The poor guy is and alcoholic and has a double replacement of kidney and livers. He remains upbeat and does wear a hair piece!

Seton Hall comes on FS1 tomorrow at noon. Should be a good game against Villanova.

"Goodnight Dick!"

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment