Sunday, March 31, 2019

A RAINY SUNDAY IN THE BROOKFIELDS

For me it was all television today. An early clear sky suddenly clouded up. I did watch Gov. Bill Weld tell why he wants to be president in 2020. Then Aerial America featured Rhode Island and Massachusetts. This one Smithsonian channel presentation is always pleasing to my eye..

The excitement of the NCAA basketball contests was spot on. All teams are so talented. Three point shots abound and really reveal how good the players are. I cheered on Michigan State over Duke and Auburn. Next weekend it will be
 that more exciting from Minnesota. Stay tuned.

Ever see the music video "Say, Hey, I Love You by Michael Franti? This is found on YOUTUBE and portrays poverty in Jamaica. I like all music and this catchy tune is fun to listen to and watch. Check it out!

Physical therapy on Monday and getting two new pair of trousers hemmed.
Spring is here, you know!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment