Saturday, March 23, 2019

NEAR-MISS WITH HITTING A 120 LB.DOE!

"Kemp-Nut" and I were riding towards Palmer, MA when a full-sized DOE

darted directly in front of us from the left as we were driving 40 mph. It was a "wow" moment and one to remember! Fortunately we didn't hit the critter as a collision would have ruined the Honda!

Today has been more like January. The Northwest winds have kept us inside for the most part. While the sun's rays are strong the winds are stronger. We did travel to Palmer to Tom's Electronics then to the Yankee Flee Market. The flea market was loaded with customers. Because of my disability I couldn't stand on my feet for long.

Earlier I did buy some Zyrtec antihistamine 10mg. So far no relief for an itchy back.

More YouTube as nothing on TV interests me.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment