Wednesday, March 27, 2019

MY 150 MILE RT TO MASS-GENERAL & BACK

I just love every aspect of Boston! It is old hat to me to maneuver the Pike and Storrow Drive taking in all of the scenes such s the Charles River. And yes, folks are out running and walking their dogs!

I always allow time so I don't get frustrated with Boston traffic. Usually my hunches are right. Parking at Mass General is a mere $11.00. Today I discovered a new aspect of this phenomenal health care facility: Dermatology.

The nurse and doctor were on time. The gist of my visit came in having a biopsy taken on my right arm to see if there's a correlation between my rash and the drug Lamotrigine. Come back in 2 weeks.

The MAss General Pharmacy is cheap.  I was prescribed cetirizine 10 mg and fexofenadine 180 mg tablet. Two of my other doctors are on the distribution of his findings.

The trick to traveling to Beantown is not to get frustrated and not allow the traffic bother you. When I leave town my mantra is "To Boston and back safely."

Gasoline is $2.70 0n the Pike and $2.49 in Southbridge.

My philosophy in traveling holds true: ENJOY THE RIDE!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment