Friday, March 1, 2019

MY TYLENOL FRIDAY

It seems the power of suggestion can lead us up the wrong street. Such was the case of me thinking I had a kidney stone! The pain is pronounced and I walk like a true geezer. Yep... to the Worcester VA.

I sing the praises of both Worcester as well as Northampton (Leeds.) A nice Worcester nurse suggested getting an ultrasound test however Worcester doesn't have the equipment so I headed west as opposed to heading to Jamaica Plain. Then I thought do I want to go to Mary Lane or Northampton tom the VA?

It was midday and traffic wasn't bad so I drove to Leeds thinking I would be given an ultrasound. First, a urinalysis was ordered. "NO BLOOOD in urine." No test.  Good Doctor Berkewitz responded when I said" I'm an old man" to "I'm an old lady" and we both laughed!

Simply stated TYLENOL was suggested! Why didn't I think of that?

Stay well my friends of all ages.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment