Saturday, March 23, 2019

MORE SNOW, OF COURSE

Come on White Lion of March, have mercy! Spring is in retreat and it is cold and wintry. About an inch or two of the white stuff.

Had company yesterday afternoon which made me feel good. My condition of a pain down my left leg persists. My rash persists. I must endure the present knowing help is on the way.

Last night I focused on listening to music as opposed to watching all news. Music allows me to reflect on the good times of yesteryear. I just love the availability of all my listening pleasures from Sousa's marches to Lawrence Welk and James Last plus oldies from the Everly Brothers to Roy Orbison!

As a historian I delight in reviewing my writings. Found a paper on "Vermont cold" written in February of  2003. Amazing weather in St. Albans! 23 below zero. Winter lingers in Franklin County. It should.. it's Vermont!

Thanks to readers of my blog for suggestions on Bob's situations.

'Baby it's cold outside!'

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment