Sunday, March 3, 2019

AND THE PAIN AND ITCH GO ON!

I endure the latest bout of eczema and left lower back pain!As a detective I seek to get to the root of the matters. Tyelenol doesn't do the trick necessarily. Itchy spots on my back are a bitch as I cannot reach them and and get relief by standing with back on a door casing and rubbing it.

Slept good last night. Blood sugar reading at 122 and weight at 179.0 lbs. No pain when I got up, but moments later I was hunched over like a true Geezer. Tried a heating pad and the heat on the back resurrected my itch.

Overall this Sunday was usual reading the New York Times gives me marvelous insights. $6.00 the copy is worth it. Also, my YouTube search had me spellbound with "Borders Around The World!" Little do we realize the importance of borders so Trump's quest for a "Gateway To America" is not new.

Did I ever tell you about the time, while in the U.S. Army, of crossing the Rio Grande by horseback into Boquillas, Mexico from Big Bend National Park? Even smuggled a gallon of Bacardi Rum! Today's lesson on the real story about walls inspires me. HOW LUCKY WE ARE TO LIVE IN AMERICA! Poverty is rife everywhere around the globe and we still bitch.

"Chase-Ball" at 6:30 PM at Quaboag. And yes... another snowstorm!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment