Tuesday, March 5, 2019

GOOD MORNING.. GOOD MUSIC

Since obtaining my Google Home Hub my day begins with time and music. I start with That Happy Feeling then My Melody of Love then Sweet City Woman and Harmony by Ray Conniff and Singers. Music makes me feel good as always Also, I play El Paso by MArty robbins.

YouTube continues to be my evening's entertainment after Jeopardy and Jeff Lorr's news.

Justice Sonia Sotomayor of the Supreme Court is a rising American Star! She has written two books and they are directed towards kids form 5 to 10. The lady is truly prescient by teaching kids to read and" to build a vocabulary with words." As a Latina, Sonia comes across as


Sandra, Sonia, Ruth & Kagan


Sonia 
a Hispanic grandmother! Check Justice Sotomayor out on YouTube! She's a New York City citizen to watch in the political scene. And yes, she too is a diabetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment