Monday, March 25, 2019

ENJOY THE RIDE

In traveling to Worcester and the VA I have many options so it seems. Every approach to Downtown Worcester means traveling through 4 towns. The key for me is to travel off hours and avoid commuter traffic if possible. This way the journey doesn't get too boring. I even stopped at Lincoln Orchards for a bag of delicious Delicious apples.. 6 for $3.50.

Anthony, my physical therapist,  is top shelf. For 45 minutes Tony put me through muscular exercises but you know what? He hasn't pinpointed the problem yet and I continue to be traveling in the breakdown lane of life!

As far as the itch goes, "pouring a box of Arm & Hammer' into my tub was a mistake. I woke during the night feeling itchy conditions all over my body. Hopefully Wednesday will head me in the right direction to resolution!

Tony's Dry Cleaners was closed today; Had two filet of fish at McDonalds!

All in all, I managed to experience this Monday in good spirit.. why? because I enjoyed the ride.. got Honda washed!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment