Saturday, March 9, 2019

GEORGE ALEXANDER TREBEK 7-22-1940

It takes a very sophisticated, worldly individual to become a game show host. It takes humility and courage to endure life's challenges and to rise above these hallmarks which have brought out the best in one Alex Trebek!
Little known facts about Alex is how he spends his wealth!

Alex is a giver. Although his bank account is estimated at $50 "Mr. Jeopardy" has given away millions of dollars to many good causes. He is a compassionate celebrity as well as a recognized name of a person you can trust!

Fox News featured Alex's life for one hour tonight. I'm pleased I watched it as it revealed a man I have always held in high esteem. "I drive a pickup truck" says Alex with a smile. He admits to "working with his hands in his workshop. But Alex is far more than the TV host as he sells his voice and image to insurance company ads and others.

On the personal side, Alex Trebek has a French-Canadian mom like I do!

Good Luck, Alex!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
 P.S. I once knew an answer on Jeopardy.."What is a greenstick fracture?"
I learned this in my radiographic training!

No comments:

Post a Comment