Sunday, October 22, 2017

PAPER ROSES - HOLY MOSES!

A Sunday without baseball is like  a poop without toilet paper. OMG  - Elderly, you know.. "We've only just begun."


Ray Conniff is my new "Cabin Buddy." I just can't begin to express my love of music... ALL KINDS OF MUSIC! We must embrace the NOW with the way it was. Music is good for your souls.


Did food shopping at WAL*MART-WARE. Gotta eat. All the local  Drive-Ins are closed. I don't want to give WAL*MART any credit. They are the behemoth of the Universe. It's all about MONEY if you ask me and today's lightening-fast technology keeps getting faster.$13.44 for some Vietnamese cocktail shrimp. RETURN TO SENDER!


Weather pattern has changed. Dead leaves are everywhere. Be careful! Dead-beat is another story.


Love all my technologies.  You?








No comments:

Post a Comment