Wednesday, October 25, 2017

ANTOINE 'FATS" DOMINO DEAD AT 89

I was 13 when Fats Domino came into my Rock 'n Roll life! I have an estranged cousin who called to my attention of ANTOINE DOMINO..Unique in his persona with his square flattop hair cut, one hit after another rocked my  teenage soul. Sixty years later I truly rock on!




Today I own one from THE PORTRAIT COLLECTION Fats Domino PYCD141. I obtained this cherished CD several years ago. Tonight I blast it away and will probably play it at the North Brookfield Senior Center!


Here's some memories of the FAT MAN at the piano singing in his Louisiana Cajun style:




BLUEBERRY HILL
LET THE FOUR WINDS BLOW
JAMBALAYA
I'M IN LOVE AGAIN
AIN'T THAT A SHAME
WHOLE LOTTA OF LOVING GOING ON
BLUE MONDAY
I'M GONNA BE A WHEEL SOMEDAY (lol)


You must remember Fats Domino can be seen liv
 
 
 
e on YouTube.









No comments:

Post a Comment