Saturday, October 14, 2017

AND THE WINNER IS THE LOS ANGELES DODGERS

Hotel California thrust The Eagles into stardom in the early Seventies. So many other Eagle songs are legendary. Some are of the Easy Listening genre.


Lead singer Glenn Frey passed away about a year and a half ago.


Now my DVD video is working again and I'm enjoying the Eagles I submit part of your living room entertainment be of the EAGLES. EAGLES Farwell I Live from Australia Tour is truly a classic. I have owned my DVD for 1O years!


Building up a DVD collection can be for a song. Technology of this ilk lends itself to some good stuff. 'Lyin Eyes'  and "Take It Easy" are my favorite Eagle smashes.


Eagle singer Joe Walsh and thee famous Yellow Ribbon singer, Tony Orlando are appearing at Mohegan Sun in early November!



No comments:

Post a Comment