Wednesday, October 18, 2017

MY WESTERN MASS RHAPSODY

As if Ludwig van Beethoven was standing upon my dashboard as the ecstasy of his Sixth Symphony poured over my Honda Cabin.

ALL QUABBIN PHOTOGRAPHS











My trip was solo as I didn't leave 'til later on. The late-night MLB contest had me up til near midnight, again. To the Quabbin Reservoir and the Salvation Army it was. My quest was RAYCONNIFF LPS and guess what? I found five!  RAY CONNIFF Siempre Latino, RAY CONNIFF  'S Continetal, RAY CONNIFF The Happy Beat, RAY CONNIFF, RAY CONNIFF Memories Are Made of This, RAYCONNIFF Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song

I will be like a squirrel and save these for 2018 listening! Two bucks each! The place has books cds, lps and more of everything. The place was booming! It is very clean and orderly and a pleasure.. about 35 miles to the West on Route 9.

Onto Northampton for some Shell gasoline. My credit's good! LOL. Subway Tuna for lunch.. plus a milk. 75 miles. RT.   Get out! Enjoy life!

Big-time MLB games tonight! Play Ball!






No comments:

Post a Comment