Tuesday, October 24, 2017

HOW NEW ERA BALL CAPS REVOLUTIONIZED MEN'S DECOR & AND WOMEN'S TOO!

As a Vietnam soldier 50 years ago military caps were transformed into baseball hats. All my military pictures show me in a ball cap. Fast-forward 50 years or so there are more hats at the Salvation Army than Easter bonnets. 




Today's caps are a sophisticated lot of embroidery. It is not uncommon to pay $15 to $50 for a lid. My most recent black U  S Army hat cost me $15.00.

THE REEL DEAL
Ball caps are big business today. At FanFest My sons and I witnessed massive embroidery sewing machines  say 2 dozen hats being stitched at once. New Era is a leader in hat manufacturer. Many war made in USA while most originate under foreign flags. Hats are an integral part of baseball from Little League to MLB!
NEW ERA 1934 I ST hat CLEVELAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment