Tuesday, October 24, 2017

ALL- WORLD SERIES ARE CREATED EQUAL

It takes a certain enthusiasm to fire-up the World Series Express. I did it five times.'64. '68, 87, '92 and '93!Hey  why not. As Uncle Luke used to say "Bob, I am gong to be dead a long time."




In addition, Son Ben and I traveled to LA SHEA to check things out.


Today's WS in LA and HOUSTON EW GOING TO BE


"LONG GONE" BEFORE THE SERIES IS OVER. Remember Nolan Ryan." Nolan is still kicking, but not as high!


My most daring Series traveled was to Atlanta to see the BRAVES In 1992. No tickets/ no problem.


It took lots of Moxie on our part and SonBen revealed his courageous style:
 
Walking into the Stadium empty handed... no tickets.. and we didn't get caught! Any sporting event is an imperfect scenario. No guts.. no glory!




The SKYDOME in Toronto is to kill for. Back in 1993 my boys and I witnessed Joe Carter's home run in game six. "OKAY BLUE JAY!"


Tonight's World Series opener should be awesome. Flip a coin and pray for rain. Even Odds! LOL.



TOTONTO- SKY DOME ON LEFT
CN Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment