Saturday, October 14, 2017

IT'S NO FUN IF YOU DON'T WIN

Johnson and I went to Twin River, RI. Nothing about it was fun. We walked by a guy who was smiling. He won $4,900. Richard left another week's pay and treated me to a meal of KFC! The ambience of Twin Rivers wasn't classy like Connecticut Indians. Yawn!


Richard helped me with my faulty DVD. Now I must get the help of SonJosh to help with my Sony Speakers.I watched the BeeGees and now MLB from Houston. Just love the instant-replay..It works. Wonderful competition. Houston seems to have the Yankee's number!


Word has it HOWARD'S sold out of seafood by Noon. I didn't go.


Different kind of weather pattern Halloween is but a couple of weeks away. Pageviews are running wild! Thanks.


Two games today!





No comments:

Post a Comment