Friday, October 20, 2017

ALL THE WAY WITH LA!

California baseball - 2017.


Back in 1982 while attending an auctioneers' conference with Ben and Josh I ran into famed Dodger manager TOMMY LASORDA! I approached him saying 'How would you like to make my sons happy by posing for a picture. Tommy obliged! It was a Sunday morning in Atlanta.


I do not know the whereabouts of the photo today but I do have the memory.


The 2017 World Series will be special, that's for sure. The LA Dodgers have risen to the occasion with my red-haired home run hitting Buddy Justin. I like the man ETHIER and others.


Back to Tommy Lasorda who is now age 90. He was at the game last night! Now, if the NEW YORK YANKEES can clinch the last game against HOUSTON.. wow...HERE COME THE JUDGE! Watch out!



No comments:

Post a Comment