Tuesday, October 24, 2017

BASEBALL IN VIETNAM

The Baseball Series was broadcast live!

I once met Sox Manager in Toronto at an All-Star Game. He didn't have nice things to say about his boss, Thomas A. Yawkey!

I received an autographed letter from Mr. Yawkey in 1974. Mr. Yawkey read and answered  his mail.

Today, I post this vintage ticket stub to show how scandalous baseball ticket prices have one to the Moon. The reality is beautiful HDTV transmissions make us feel like we are there however

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE BEING AT A GAME IN THE FRONT ROW for twenty grand plus.
.

I used to scrounge ticket stubs after a game. LOL.

In 1967 I listened to all 7 games in the confines of my Medical Detachment X-Ray Lab beginning at 1:00 AM each morning LIVE on AFVN. The Cardinals were a superior team!

No comments:

Post a Comment