Thursday, October 26, 2017

FATS DOMINO OBITUARIES

Today's New York Post succinctly expresses my sentiments:AIN'T THAT A SHAME.THE USA TODAY READS "FATS DOMINO, rock "n" roll's original piano man and THE NEW YORK TIMES ", A ROCK SUPERSTAR Elvis called 'The Real King.' Dies at age 89."






The thought comes to mind of the longevity of Chuck Berry and The Fat Man is notable and legendary




I stopped at the Book Bear just now. "Nothing" was he response of the owner. In reviewing the Rock books prompts me to have Ben check tthem out when he arrives in 6 weeks,






The NYT lists Twelve Essential Fats Domino Tracks Spanning  Two Decades :' The Fat Man (1949) 'Blueberry Hill (1956) 'I'm Walkin" (1957 'Ain't That A Shame (1956) 'Blue Monday' (1955) 'Walkin To New Orleans (1960) 'I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday 1958 'She's My Baby (1949) 'Swanee River Hop (1953) 'Darktown Strutters Ball 1956  'My Girl Josephine (1958) 'All By Myself (1955.)


All of Fats Domino music allows me to reflect on my youth. From St. Joseph School to my final days at NBHS Fats Domino lives spirit. The Fat Man has class in hi simplicity. ROCK ON FAT MAN!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment