Friday, October 20, 2017

LIVE FROM FOSTER HILL

The echoes of my forebears really rang my chimes. Knowing my grandkids, my father, my grandfather, his father and so on...all had a stake in enjoying Foster Hill makes feel very proud.7 generations of WINES including Chase and Lily and Madeline and Evelyn WINE is funny! We landed here in 1868.





EVIE WINE




Tonight I shot up to Foster's Hill at 8:45PM. I allowed for NIGHT VISION to settle in. Darkness had arrived and Ursa Major and Minor were not located. Few strobe lights on planes tweaked in the heavens.


I had no anxieties. I was in my heaven. With all lights out and little traffic I allowed my mind to wander. Next thing I knew I was looking for a flashlight on my SmartPhone. Voila! Then I got curious. What functions could I access? Telephone.. YouTube..Maps.. ISS Space Station locator..E-Mail I Hart RadioRadio..Pandora..Snapchat..Camera..SmartNews..Gallery..and more.. many more.including the Weather.. LOL.


I voice activated BOB POTVIN BLOGGER was thrilled to see my own creations right before me. Before I knew it I was 45 minuted atop the hill. I did see one FALLING STAR!


So now I return to my Roots atop the hill. Will you join me?  Yankees are losing.



No comments:

Post a Comment